- What is a Haramaki?
- The longer length Haramaki is designed to be worn over leggings or trousers and under a top, for everyday layering.
- If you get cold easily, but hate being bundled up.
- Great when practising yoga or after a cold swim.
- Keeps your body core warm for an overall sense of wellbeing.
- An essential part of your wellness kit.
- Sizing Information
Fabric: Knitted & dyed in the UK from 88% Cotton, 12% Elastane. High quality cotton sourced in Europe. 4 way stretch, excellent coverage (not see through), shape retention, UV protected, tested for harmful substances according to Oeko-tex® Standard
Design: Unique shaping (smaller at the top than the hips), preventing the Haramaki from falling down or rolling.
Production: Handmade in a small family run factory in the UK.
Pregnancy: Simply order your usual size (or if you want to go up a size, that's personal choice). It allows you to wear your favourite tops for longer and covers unbuttoned jeans. Keeps your tummy covered when breastfeeding.\
Health Benefits: Read here