Handmade by Harry in her Dorset Studio. The face mask is made from 2 layers of *100% cotton jersey. This is not a medical mask.
BUY ANY 2 FOR £20 ~ Discount automatically applied in cart
- 2 layers of 100% soft cotton jersey
- Easy to use and comfortable
- Machine washable at 60 °C
There are two ways to wear this mask:
- Tie the bottom ties together around the neck and the top ties together above the ears to fit comfortably on the head.
- Alternatively, pre-tie ear loops (once you have the correct fit, you could cut down excess tie material, you will not need to untie these)
*The most helpful research done in regards to mask materials when there is no medical grade materials available has been put together best by Smart Air Filters. It concludes that t-shirt jersey or even a pillowcase is the most effective, while breathable, material to make masks from.
How to wear a face covering.
Please note: It will not offer you protection, but it could help slow the spread. For hygiene purposes this item is non-returnable.